Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rainforest World Music Festival 2012 - Sunday: The last day.

I was lucky to have been here on the last day and I was informed that the previous day was even better. Enjoy;

 The Khusugtun from the land of Mongol in one of the afternoon workshop : If it was up to me, I'd called them THE ENERGIZER.
 A mix of some of the performers. Interesting characters. 

 The bamboo bridge.

In another workshop. Nice hat. 

 Was supposed to focus on those couple. I guess the music and energy from the people around distracted my concerntration. Anyway all those happy faces, makes me proud to be a Sarawakian.

 Another happy face.

 These kids have good sports.

Heineken and the forest seem to agree with colours. I didn't know Barcelona was invited!!

 I'd come here anytime during a good sunset.

 When the sun is down. Let the show begins.

 Collaboration. This night picture and the below picture was taken using the new SEL50F18.

This guy is passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment