Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Damai Puri Resort and Spa, Kuching, Sarawak Photos

I would like to promote the beauty of this place. Browse through all the pictures or scroll below (If you think my pictures are lousy) and I'll tell you why.

The front desk background.


The lobby decoration.

The lobby decoration of native vase.

Another native vase decoration at the lobby.

The same vase focusing on the long tongue man like creature.


An extraordinary sight of the Damai Sentral back by Gunung Santubong and lighted by the super bright moon ( having problem taking picture with the moon so bright)  which is just a few minutes walk from Damai Puri.


 The morning view outside the balcony of the seaview room in front of the pool.


Middle courtyard of the hotel in front of KU Restaurant.


Hotel view from the beach (rock side)/ Mount Santubong shore.



The big tree trunk on the beach (I wonder if this is purposely set here..hmmn)



Oh Yes. Reason why......this laptop I use to post this blog was left behind in the hotel room (inside the safety box). They call me 6 Hrs after I check out and immediately I came over that night to collect it back. Bravo. That is what the service sector is all about. However, they do not deliver... opss. This is a good place to stay for the upcoming Rainforest Music Festival, however, I understand that all the nearby hotel are fully booked during this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment